The foundation of our success as a club is our volunteer parents. You don’t have to be an experienced soccer player to volunteer your time and while we always have a need for volunteer coaches, age-group directors, and other position, we also need volunteers to spread the word about the club.
We are currently seeking help in the following areas and would love to hear from you if you are willing to pitch in and have a skillset you believe could be utilized.
- Social media / RSC website content
- Event planning
- Facilities / fields management
- Accounting/Insurance/Tax/Legal assistance
- Liaisons with our leagues:
- EPYSA (Eastern PA Youth Soccer Association)
- Philadelphia Union
- Local universities and colleges
- Fundraising and scholarships
- Soccer operational roles (fall, winter and spring)
- RSC Board members
All volunteers must receive a formal background check as part of our commitment to safety.
Follow Radnor Soccer Club
for the most up-to-date
club information and pictures.