GOVERNANCE & POLICIES
Safety is important to us, as parents and as an educational soccer club. To help maintain good sports conduct, we have the following policies.
- 2021 Safe Play Guidelines
- Club Bylaws
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Policy
- Positive Sidelines Policy
- Volunteer & Coach Background Checks
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact our Club Administrator.
Club Mission, Governance & Policies
The mission of the Radnor Soccer Club is to develop young athletes in body and character through the great game of soccer. We are committed to providing safe, positive, fun, and supportive playing environments for house/intramural, developmental and competitive players alike. We strive to instill good sportsmanship, confidence, self esteem and a passion for the game.
- To provide a positive soccer experience for as many of the township’s children as possible – developing technical skills, social skills, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- To prepare well rounded athletes for high school.
- To provide a level of coaching and competition that allows as many township children as possible to learn the game and compete at the highest possible level within their age group.
- To provide coaches with an infrastructure, rules and guidelines within which they can offer a soccer experience to Radnor Soccer Club players that is suited to the team’s goals and the players’ abilities.
- To support development of good referees and to foster respect for them.
Follow Radnor Soccer Club
for the most up-to-date
club information and pictures.