21 Days of Radnor – Fall Is Here!: What You Need To Know
We could not be more excited! Our board members, directors, coaches and volunteers have been working for months towards this day: the start of the fall soccer season! Most teams have new coaches – all of the coaches are really looking forward to getting out on the field!
For those starting training this week, here are things you need to know:
- Find a good ball and pump it up. 2006-9 birth year players use a Size 4 ball. Older players need a Size 5. Make sure your name is on it!
- Find the training shirt you received during tryouts. All players must wear their training shirts to practices.
- Find your shin guards- you must have them to train.
- Get a good water bottle – put your name on it!
- Check Team Snap for your practice schedule and update your attendance! Upcoming practices and team events are also visible using the “Schedule” button on the Home Page of our website: radnorsoccerclub.org.
- Remember: “Fifteen minutes early is on time. On time is late. And late is not acceptable.” This holds for the whole season so let’s get in good habits from Day One!
- Know who your coach is so you can find your team quickly.
- There is no parking on Raider Road at Radnor High School once school begins – even for dropoff and pickup. Please get in the habit now of parking in the upper (Rowland) parking lot and walking your player down to the field. Pick up in the same way.
- Come to practice with a great attitude ready to play!
We can’t wait and hope you can’t either!