Radnor Soccer Club Mission
The mission of the Radnor Soccer Club is to develop young athletes in body and character through the great game of soccer. We are committed to providing safe, positive, fun, and supportive playing environments for house/intramural, developmental and competitive players alike. We strive to instill good sportsmanship, confidence, self esteem and a passion for the game.
Radnor Soccer Club Goals
- To provide a positive soccer experience for as many of the township’s children as possible – developing technical skills, social skills, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- To prepare well rounded athletes for high school.
- To provide a level of coaching and competition that allows as many township children as possible to learn the game and compete at the highest possible level within their age group.
- To provide coaches with an infrastructure, rules and guidelines within which they can offer a soccer experience to Radnor Soccer Club players that is suited to the team’s goals and the players’ abilities.
- To support development of good referees and to foster respect for them.