7-12th Grade Soccer Master's Program
The registration fee is $135. Fee increases to $160 after July 1.
Cancellation Policy: If a registration is withdrawn before September 1, all but $10 will be refunded. There will be no refund for withdrawals after September 1.
Radnor Soccer Master's Program
Our master’s program is a great fit for players who want to play at a moderately competitive level. It is a hybrid program that combines the best elements of the Radnor Travel and Radnor League sides of our club. It is a great way for players to enjoy competitive soccer in a more relaxed environment.
- Many of our players compete for their schools and use the Master’s program to increase their playing time.
- Most games are hosted by RSC.
- Our Master’s teams play against TE, Greater Chester Valley and Westchester soccer clubs.
- RSC fields 2 boys' and 2 girls' Master’s teams each fall. One 7-8th grade team and a 9-12th grade team for each.
- All coaches within the Master’s program have extensive playing and coaching experience, in addition to being licensed.
- Historically, our Master’s teams have enjoyed league success.
So, for those players who want to get out on the field and have fun with their friends, this is the program! For any questions about the Master's Programs, please contact Rich Lane.
All players are required to wear shin guards and bring a size 5 ball. Cleats are recommended but not required.
Any child attending 7th through 12th grade in the fall season. Participants must be Radnor Township residents or attend school in Radnor Township.
September through November.
- Boys: One weeknight practice each week. Information coming soon.
- Girls: One weeknight practice each week. Information coming soon.
Games will be played on Saturdays at Radnor High School Prevost Field. Game times will vary each Saturday, but are mostly in the afternoons. There may be a couple of Sunday games. There may be a tournament or playoff day at the end of the season.
You will receive more information about your team in early September. Please be patient; most team notifications occur during the first week of school. Teamsnap will be updated as soon as more information becomes available.
All coaches within the Master’s program have extensive playing and coaching experience, in addition to being licensed. For more information about coaching, please contact Alan Mezger.
What people are saying about us
“The professional coaches have a love of the game, and that is infectious and being passed along to the next generation.”
“I think my son's coach is great, he sees mistakes/issues in the game and they work on it in practice.”
“The coach does a great job with the kids!”