Effective Monday, September 24, 2018, Radnor High School is imposing new parking rules to prevent backups and double parking on Raider Road, U-turns at the pool entrance and other unsafe activities. Despite two email notices already this year, RSC parents continue to be primary violators. While a hassle, failing to follow these new rules may get RSC fined or result in the loss of access to RHS fields.
The new rules, diagrams and RHS’ rationale are posted on our website here. For RSC families, the rules essentially are:
- For practices and games on Encke Field, parking is allowed only in open spaces along Raider Road and in the Senior Lot. Dropoff and pickup are allowed only at the bus overhang across from the Senior Lot. The gates to Encke Field will be locked, so the only access is the stairway between Encke and Prevost Field. See the .pdf here if you are not sure which is the Senior Lot.
- For practices and games on Prevost Field, parking is allowed only in the Academic Lot. This is new. Dropoff and pickup is allowed only from the Academic Lot. See the .pdf here if you are not sure which is the Academic Lot.
- For practices and games on Loop Field, parking is allowed only in the Front Lot, Lower Lot or the Wedge Lot. Click here if you are not sure where these lots are. Dropoff and pickup are allowed only in those lots – NOT in the Academic Lot.
- Access to the fields from entryways other than the permitted access point will be locked.
- U-turns, idling in traffic lanes and double parking are prohibited.
Please follow these rules for all practices and games going forward.
Radnor Soccer Club